Hydro Bond Engineering Limited (HB) (United Kingdom)
Hydro Group together with its subsidiaries Hydro Bond Engineering ltd and Hydro Cable Systems was established in 1982 It is located in a purpose built facility at the Energy Park in Aberdeen, Scotland. All design and manufacturing activities are located within the Aberdeen facility.The company have a fully integrated capability covering concept design through prototyping to qualification and full production, enabling work with both proprietary and third party cable and connector systems;full-lifetime support for systems including maintenance, repair and on-site support. Our facility is accredited to both ISO 9001:2008 Quality standard and ISO14001 Environmental standard.
The company specializes in the design and manufacture of:
- Hybrid HRC 12 kV, 24 kV and 36 kV connectors
- Subsea Junction boxes
- Multi-port subsea Power Distribution Hubs
- Dynamic subsea MV cables
- Inter-array subsea cables
- Export cables
- Subsea optical and electrical terminations
- Subsea cable splices
- Cable hang offBreakaway systems.
- Project management and engineering services
research and innovation programme under grant agreement No. 815289